I have found more details about the San Fernando Church area that I am busy incorporating into my model.
1.The ledge did not go all around the tops of the walls
2. The walls were probably gray and not pink/red.
3. I have a better layout of the buildings around the church–location and makup.
4. I have a picture of the cross that was atop the belfry
5. I know where most of the canales were located.
6. I have a better plan of the sacristy.
7. The San Pedro Acequia needs to be modeled
8. Need to add a stone sidewalk in front of the church and possibly along the south wall.
9. There were gates on all four sides of the walls.