Today, I did a quick port of a portion of the model into the Unity Game Engine. This was a learning exercise to understand the complete flow and to see what changes in the model/materials I would need to make in order to have a polished visualization. The two big items are 1. to account for the fact that the renderer does not deal with two sided meshes and that the complex textures that I have been using need to be baked into simpler UV mapped images. I did not explore baking of shadows or normals which would be necessary for a quality result.
Here is the link to the web app of this first attempt: http://home.comcast.net/~boddie/SFWeb.html
Use the mouse to look around and the arrow keys (or WASD) to move.