This is a brief update on my progress.
Since the last post I have:
- Added the dam on the river
- Widened the Concepcion Acequia to 6m (20 ft)
- Sketched in the Commerce St. footbridge
- Realigned the river to correspond to the Sanborn maps
- Added the Upper Labore acequias
- Added a ditch the toe west of the compound
- Added a water material
- Added an accurate representation of the azimuth and angle of the sun in San Antonio on a given date
- Worked on the background sky
Here is a new test render for the bird’s eye view.